Performance should be similar in most respects to the other 785 boards Iíve tested. The ASUS board is not overclocked by default and performance was interesting across the board. One thing to note is that I was finally able to set RAID 0 on two WD Raptor SATA drives on this motherboard after numerous tries on others without success.
- AMD Phenom II x4 810 running at 2.66GHz
- 2GB DDR3-1600MHz memory Kingston DDR3-12800 running at 1066MHz
- 1 74GB WD Raptor
- ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB running Catalyst 9.7
- GIGABYTE MA785GMT-UD2P motherboard running Driver DVD drivers as the chipset is not released yet.
- Thermaltake Tough Power 1000W PSU
- Windows Vista with SP1
- CPUBench 2003
- Sysmark 2007 with patch 5
- PCMark Vantage
- 3DMark Vantage
- Crystalmark 2004
- SpecViewPerf 10
- X264 HD Benchmark