The AM3 test platform uses the Phenom II X4 810 CPU which is clocked at 2.6GHz. While there are faster CPUs available on the platform, this was the fastest available Quad core AM3 CPU that was available when the platform was started. Performance with the system should be similar to that of other AM3 boards.
- AMD Phenom II x4 810 running at 2.66GHz
- 2GB DDR3-1600MHz memory Kingston DDR3-12800 running at 1066MHz
- 1 74GB WD Raptor
- ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB running Catalyst 9.7
- GIGABYTE MA785GMT-UD2P motherboard running Driver DVD drivers as the chipset is not released yet.
- Thermaltake Tough Power 1000W PSU
- Windows Vista with SP1
- Sysmark 2007 with patch 5
- 3DMark Vantage
- PCMark Vantage
- X264 HD Benchmark
- CPUBench 2003
- Crystalmark 2004
- SpecViewPerf 10