1. GIGABYTE decided to include two BIOS's on the board, allowing for hassle-free BIOS updating without worry about a BIOS crash.
2. 2 BIOS Settings recovery Safe CMOS settings recovery
3. HDD S.M.A.R.T.- HDD Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology
4. Corporate Online Manager- LAN utility for administratiors
5. Xpress Recovery 2- Quick system image backup and restore
6. PC Health Moniotr- System health monitor via BIOS and EEasyTune
1. Download Center- Smart driver selection and dlownload from Gigabyte's website
2. Xpress Install- One click driver install
3. Smart LAN- BIOS check of LAN cable connection status
4. @BIOS/Q-Flash- Internet update of BIOS
5. Boot Menu- Select boot device without entering BIOS setup
6. Smart Fan- Make your system cooler and quieter
1. Easy Tune 5 and M.I.T. (Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker)- Wide range of CPU/PCI/Memory frequency and voltage settings
2. R.G.B.- Robust Graphics Booster-Improve graphics performance
SLI- Allows the use of two video cards to improve gaming performance in games that have a profile.
Gigabyte named their card the M57SLI-S4. The M stands for the AM2 platform from AMD. The 57 indicates that this is a nForce 570 board. SLI stands for Scalable Link Interface. The S4 stands for the above description of GIGABYTE specific features.