- Sapphire RADEON HD 5550 1GB Ultimate card
- Installation guide for fanless graphics cards
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver DVD
Sapphire uses a small white box for their HD 5550 card. The top left hand corner of the box has the Sapphire logo. The top right hand corner of the box has a 1GB DDR2 Under the 1GB is the Ultimate Passive Silent cooling. The bottom middle of the box has the name of the card. The bottom of the box front has the ATI logos and main features.
Box and bundle)
Back of box
The back of the box has the features with explanations for each feature. Opening the box we find that Sapphire has a small cardboard box. The card is inside an anti-static bag with additional cardboard to protect the passive fan on the card while shipping. The bundle itself is minimal with a Driver DVD, the Quick Installation Guide, and a recommendation for a System fan to be installed on any system with this card.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 400 Watt or greater power supply recommended
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive