Features of Hydro Series H50
- Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
- Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
- Integrated pump and reservoir is seated for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
- Large 120mm radiator for heat dissipation
- High-efficiency, low-noise 120mm fan for drawing cool air across the radiator
- Two-year warranty
- Model CWCH59
- COLD Plate Material: Copper
- fan space: 120mm, 1700RPM
- Radiator material: Aluminum
- Tubing: Low-permeability for near-zero evaporation
- Warranty: 24 months
One of the early issues with modern water-cooling systems is the need for filling up the reservoir after installing the water cooler, causing loss of liquids and a possible. The H50 water cooler is a self-contained unit which is a closed-loop system. There’s no need to mount the CPU mount first, then the reservoir power up the computer and fill the reservoir while it is running as it is already pre-filled.
The CPU cooling plate on the H5O is made out of copper. Copper as you might know is a great metal for cooling CPUs. The radiator is made out of Aluminum and is 120mm wide for heat dissipation. The pump and reservoir are integrated into the unit so there is zero leakage and improved protection from leakage. There is a 120mm high-efficiency fan for drawing cool air across the radiator.