- Thermaltake Element G case
- Thermaltake 850W ToughPower PSU
- LG 16X DVD-RW
- 2GB Corsair DDR2-1066MHz DDR2 memory
- ATI Radeon HD 3650 video card
- Thermaltake ISGC-400 LGA-775 CPU Cooler
- WD Raptor 36GB SATA HDD 10000RPM
- Intel Core 2 Duo E5200 CPU
System build components
The main purpose of the system build is to show how components in a case might be installed in the case. In this case we used an EVGA nForce 7050i motherboard which is a full-sized ATX motherboard. The CPU cooler we used was the ISGC-400 for the LGA-775 CPUs. No issues with CPU Cooler clearance around the CPU area were noticed.
The video card used in this review is the ATI Radeon HD 3650 video card we use for system builds. While the card itself is a bit old there are a lot of video cards of that length available. Everything was installed easily with no problems as to spacing. The three huge fans in the case kept the system cool when running, as there is plenty of airflow.