- Motherboard stand-off 13 Motherboard
- #6-32 HDD screw 28 HDD, SSD
- #6-32 Inner Hexagon screw 11 Power Supply, PCI card
- #6-32 Thumb screw 1 Key, Mouse security lock
- M3 screw 29 Motherboard, CD-ROM
- Keyboard and Mouse Security lock 1 keyboard and mouse security
- Cable Tie 3 Cable management
- 12cm fan holder 2 Installing optional 12cm fans
Box side 2
Thermaltake packages the Element G case in a standard black box with a picture of the case top on one side. The other side has several pictures of the case along with a description of what the features are useful for. One side of the box has features and the other the specifications of the case. The box itself has handles for easy carrying of the case box.
Opening the box we find that Thermaltake has bundled the case with two Styrofoam end piece3s holding it in place inside the box. Covering the case is a cloth protective sleeve that will protect the case from unwanted scratches. The bundle of the case includes all of the standard screws, standoffs, and accessories. Included is a Keyboard and Mouse security lock which is nice to have as well as cable ties for proper cable management inside the case.