- Stand-offs 9 M/B Tray
- Thumb Screws 7 PCI Shields
- Fan screws 8 Fans
- #6-32 screw 4 PSU
- M3x5 screw 13 MB tray, FDD
- M3x7 screw 10 CD-ROM
- Cable tie 10 cable management
- Washer 8 Prevent vibration
- 5.25" to 3.5" meshed panel used when installing FDD
- Sliding rail 10 fixing on the side of HDD when installing
- Lock buckle 1 Security installed on the back of the chassis
- #6-32x5 lock buckle screws 1 Security used with lock buckle
- Buzzer 1 M/B Speaker
Box side 2
Cooler Master sent the CM Storm Scout case in a black box. One side has a picture of the IO panel on the case and the handles with the caption CM Storm Scout Swift Intelligence, Secure Mobilization. The front of the box has picture of the case and the shipping label. The rear of the case has the features of the case, a picture of a soldier and the recommendation from Fanatic Team, KODE5 and Mouse Sports.
Once you open the box up and remove the case you can see that Cooler Master has packaged it with two Styrofoam end pieces and a plastic bag. Cooler Master includes a wide array of accessories with their bundle including a 5.25" to 3.5" drive bay converter, a buzzer, washers to prevent vibration, enough screws to put the system together and a manual that covers the included peripherals and the installation of various components.