While this is usually where I'd go into my Spiel about how I test power supplies, the hardware used, and the ways done, I'd be in reason to think that I've done enough reviews that you guys know what I'm on about, so all you'll get this time before the numbers is a test setup.
- 3200+ Clocked to 2.80GHz (280*10, 1.61V, Drawing 133W)
- DFI SLI-D With all power connections made (20W)
- 1 NVIDIA 6800GTs (Drawing 100W)
- 2x512MB OCZ GX Memory (Clocked to 252MHz @ 2-2-2-0, 3.33V, Drawing 80W)
- Leadtek TV2000XP Deluxe (Drawing Mere Standby Power)
- 2x80GB Maxtor SATA Drives, 1x250GB WD PATA Drive (60W Draw on 12V/5V)
- LG Combo DVD Drive (20W Draw)
- Assorted cooling care of a shed worth of fans, 10W
- Total Wattage Needs Estimate: 484W!