Table of Contents:
The Apogee™ Drive concept was first introduced by Swiftech mid-2007, and was the first high-end waterblock to ever incorporate a built-in pump. Coming up for the first quarter of 2012, the Apogee™ Drive II is a complete re-design of the original, and it squarely targets the extreme enthusiast market with such features as:
- Unequaled thermal performance to date: superior thermal performance even to our flagship Apogee HD waterblock.
- First waterblock ever to increase the system flow rate instead of restricting it, resulting in massive system flow rate.
- Unparalleled Reliability (redundant pumps).
- Fully speed adjustable (PWM).
- Adjustable port fittings, G1/4 compatible, compression fittings compatible.
- Multi-port technology compliant (dual outlet option available).
- Compatible with all modern desktop CPU’s.
- Additional pump cooling heatsink to increase pump lifespan and reduce heat dump into cooling loop.
- Cool looks (diode lit logo).