Biostar Releases Hi-Fi A88W 3D Motherboard with AMD A88X Chipset
Using the AMD A88X Chipset, the Hi-Fi A88W 3D, featuring Puro HiFi audio technology, brings 4 DIMM slots supporting DDR3 ram. It uses the newest SATA 6Gb/s bus along with USB 3.0. There is support for AMD Dual Graphics Technology and the board uses 100% X.D.C solid capacitors.
The Hi-Fi A88W 3D offers users the “6+ Experience:”
- Audio+ includes audio features from BIOSTAR: 3D Audio, True Blu-Ray Audio, 3D HiFi Amp, and 3D Smart Ear.
- Video+ features support for full HDMI 3D 1080p and the motherboard has a Dual-Link DVI port for resolutions up to 2560×1600.
- Speed+ features include support for PCI-E 3.0 technology and SmartSpeedLAN, which is a free software application that monitors and manages user’s PC network behavior. There is also Charger Booster , a charger solution for apple devices such as iPads and iPhones.
- Protection+ features include USB Overcurrent Protection, an ESD protection (Electrostatic Discharge) safeguard that prevents the USB Port from providing overcurrent. In addition, there are OVER-Current Protection, OVER-Voltage Protection, and OVER-Heat Protection safeguards.
- Durability+ gives users Low RdsOn P-Pak MOS, a low resistance design that can reduce the current in energy loss and the use of a moisture-proof PCB.
- DIY+ features include Unified Extensible Firmware Interface BIOS (UEFI BIOS) and BIO-Remote 2 for a better home theater environment.