Top Large Screen Monitors Under $200
I may be cheating a little here, because I said all these monitors are under $200. Traditionally, this one has been more expensive, but as of this writing it's on sale for $189.
There are a few reasons why I love this monitor. First of all, Viewsonic is well known for crafting quality displays with deep blacks and great features. Low cost 24" panels can be a little flaky when it comes to image quality, but this one really looks great. Most of all, I love the bookstand option. It comes with a traditional base, but it can be removed in favor of the bookstand (pictured). It not only makes this 24" monitor somewhat portable (at least as portable as a 24" monitor gets), but its really handy for various viewing configs.
- Uses 40% less power with mercury free WLED backlight.
- Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 2 HDMI inputs plus VGA input for diverse connectivity.
- Integrated speakers with SRS Premium Sound for multimedia applications.
- Dynamic contrast ratio at 30,000,000:1.
- High grade panel for crisp images and the best pixel performance in the industry.
- Book stand option.