Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)
Moderator: The Mod Squad
ollE wrote:I am trying to optimize everything for speed.
- Forum Terminator
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:22 pm
- Location: Long Beach,CA in the Mod Garage OverClocking
ANOTHER new layout, huh?
Ah well, the only thing constant is change.
Still awesome though.
I'm gonna get my new hardware. And my worklog here.
- Black Belt
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:53 pm
- Location: Wanting to be at these forums, but not as active as they
As P. T. Barnum once said, "You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time.. but not all of the people all of the time".
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 pm
Thanks. Hadn't thought of the image file. I'll have to shrink that, it seems.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:15 am
Return to Forum Problems/Errors
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests