The Mother Board
Computex Day Zero: What Do You Want to See?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Computex Day Zero: What Do You Want to See? Reply with quote

Well, seeing as how my foray into this tremendous trade show in a rather strange land for me, i've got a question for you all (both readers of the intro, and regular forum denziens). Just what do you want to see? If there are any specific technologies, products, or concepts, just drop me a line here, and i'll take a look into this thread nightly to see what you, the public wants, then do my best to include it in my coverage on the day following. Let me know, everybody, I aim to please big grin
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything big grin . They don't have to be big, but I'm interested in seeing all the new little gadgets and things like they have. I'm not really sure what this convention is all about, but of course alot of computer stuff.
BIGMAN131307
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAVE185 wrote:
Everything big grin . They don't have to be big, but I'm interested in seeing all the new little gadgets and things like they have. I'm not really sure what this convention is all about, but of course alot of computer stuff.

mb_iagree:

Think Pray Gigabyte Motherboards future specs/features & Water cooling kits (basic & complex).

Plus any other goodies they may have like PC cases, etc..
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Bigman, you're in luck! The next batch of coverage has the following:

Gigabyte's Booth. Everything short of laptops. Including brand new water loops, and the N-Force 4 570

ECS's Suite. Absolutely Everything. Including PC-Chips

Asus' Booth: A fair deal of things on display, and a rundown on a "Concept" motherboard within

Corsair's Suite: Screenshots of some EARTH SHATTERING memory bandwidth on the AM2 platform. As well, shots of some upcoming modules, and a summary of my talks with Robert.

Just getting dug in has taken up some more time than was expected, so the motherboard coverage has to be staggerred over a few days mixed in with the other goodies. Still to follow are:

Motherboards:
MSI
DFI
Sapphire (If Possible)
Albatron
Foxconn
Epox
Chaintech
FIC
Biostar
AOpen
Shuttle
aaand quite a few more if i can find them.

Video Cards will be from all big players on the scene (booths permitting)

Chipset wise, you'll get coverage of the SIS/VIA boots, plus the Intel Keynote on the 965, and a tour of a booth from the Lyton company. Why? Because they actually have PCI-E cards!

Oh! And there's an absolutely earth shatteringly large case from TT i can't wait to get a hold of. I'm going to ask my contact inside TT if i can take a look around it and snap shots. But let's say this: It supports at least 5 120mm fans.

Anyway. With allll that said, i bet you're all looking forward to the first installment!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: