so....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Overclock
Lord Of The Realm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Doc,

If your looking for someone from these forums, you should have some type of competiton. pick a random game that people must play then submit a review to you. Then you can judge who you want to do them.

I tried that before and it got me nowwhere,,,

Every writer here in exception of myself started at gamepyre first as that is where you prove your meddle....

Tul can tell you by PM how to get the games and reviews pay $50.00 a shot so its basically free games and cash, and a foot in the door....

Right now we need many PC game reviews not covered on the site....

Age is ireleveant Tul started at 16 DAVE185 at 17 so do not be discuraged by that factor...

I was hoping Rob (Frelling) Pope would step up to the plate,, after all he is strange and has an imagination,,,LOL smile
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take a little time off and my replacement is already being sought. lol

RIAA vs The People
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Black Wolf
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet deal.. I need to retire from work and become a video game reviewer...
Lord Of The Realm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wHY RETIRE FROM WORK JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME LIKE YOU NORMALLY WOULD AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIANCE..... callsign callsign
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Overclock wrote:
I was hoping Rob (Frelling) Pope would step up to the plate,, after all he is strange and has an imagination,,,LOL smile

I would if I could write, I think you know by what I've already done it's not my strong point!

I'd love to write reviews, but it wouldn't be very long and I don't have enough background to compare it against much. In all honesty, I forum lurk more than play games, I suck at them too much!

What is happening about that list?

EDIT: Sod it, exams are over on the 27th of May (Yes, I know it's a Saturday!) so I'll be bored out of my skull, I'm sure I could play some games for a day or two in between making the carputer and write up a fair report. I'll give it a shot! btw, games over here cost about $50 and are release 7-9 decades after they are in the states

EDIT #2:
Doc Overclock wrote:
after all he is strange and has an imagination,,,LOL smile

Thanks I err... think confused

Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
Doc Overclock
Lord Of The Realm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't a downgrade man..... big grin big grin
biguglyman
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd volunteer but my wife pisses and moans now about how much I game. If I start bringing home new games...OY!!! PDT_Armataz_01_03
"A veteran... is someone who... wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount “up to and including my life”. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it." - Unknown
Robyn
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But but...... is it better to game with a little hint of what to do next (obviously an rpg thing) or to get discouraged and let it waste harddrive space for that rainy day that never comes? I don't cheat at like an fps or simulation game (well okay there was that time in sim city but everyone did it; it was the thing to do!). Nor would I cheat at a game against other people. I only cheat to diminish the number of hours it takes me to beat a game, and since I'm pretty bad, it's a while.

I'm hard to please. You want a game bashed severely, I could give it a thorough trouncing. With great big words or just diminuitive ones.

I've been dying to play Guild Wars- I could give you a one-shot on that. Been watching that price forever and lamenting my budget. I nearly put it on the wedding registry. wink

Jesse made me take the sound card off of the registry.
crying
Lord Of The Realm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOOOOOO Jessie PDT_Armataz_01_03 PDT_Armataz_01_03
Snowfire
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robyn wrote:
I've been dying to play Guild Wars- I could give you a one-shot on that. Been watching that price forever and lamenting my budget. I nearly put it on the wedding registry. wink

Robyn dear! My buddie got an extra 14 day free trial for Guild Wars when he pre-ordered Factions! I can get you that code in no time if you'd like! Or I have another character slot free in my account, and I could let you try it out too. All you'd have to do is download the Guild Wars client from the website, pop in the access code (if you used the 14 day trial code) and play away! The nice thing about doing the trial of course, is that if you do decide at a later time to get GW, all you'd have to do is add your full retail code, and all your charas, lvls, stats, abilities, and items/gold will still be there! Interested?

Love is the greatest conspiracy, by the most loving genius.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: