Mac's

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Postby iamwhoiamtoday » Wed May 23, 2007 8:34 pm

I just noticed this thread, and I agree. A Mac section to this forum would be fantastic. Most of my family members have Macs (and I'm getting a MacBook Pro for graduation next year) and every once in a while I have to bug a random Apple forum for help, when I would rather bug the folks here. On another note, my School is grabbing 35 Apple Towers, so odds are I will be bugging you guys for help in setting them up.
People who have gone through Starfleet academy should be taught how to fix everything. Even a Roman aqueduct.
iamwhoiamtoday
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby wtfmom » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 am

I would personally love a MAC section to be added to the fold. I use both for my job, but I personally <3 MACs. I agree with iamwhoiamtoday. It's more efficient for kids like me to invest time on a board that met both my needs rather than one or the other.
wtfmom
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby evasive » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 am

Doh. That is an old threat you revived but the question is still there.

And since one of the mods now owns a MacBook Pro a viable one too. Let's see if we can get an admin out of hibernation...
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site