TRIBALOVERKILL's Project: Blackout

Resources, guides, discussions for modding your system.

TRIBALOVERKILL's Project: Blackout

Postby tribaloverkill » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:40 am

BLACKOUT

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

More to come,... soon to be complete.
Last edited by tribaloverkill on Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby profofpcs » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:56 am

DUDE, where do you get the time, money and most importantly........initiative? lol

very nice so far, cant wait to see the finished product. many many kudos.

depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
anger is just danger without the "d"
profofpcs
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:15 am

Thanks for posting it up man, looks stellar :D . I take it you put the plexi to the sheild then coaxed it inward with the help of a nearby heatgun?
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby DAVE1 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:40 am

you should enter into the newegg mod competetion

looks great
Join team 33258 today!!
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby tribaloverkill » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:48 am

Thanks guyz:)

@ cacrusn - This is a second job for me. I work nightshift at a hospital. When I get home in the morning I go right to work on this. At the end of the day I update the logs then sleep for like an hour or two. Money,... I spent most of it in the begining on all the hardware. My computer here only costed me mabye a thousnad or two more than all of yours. The extra thousand or so if even that, is for modding supplies, tools. I'm not feeling the heartache of an empty wallet because I spend the money here and there. It's not like I dumped a whole several g's at one time.

@ Tulatin - Yup. It's there in the worklog. Shows you exactly how I did it:)

@ DAVE185 - you know I am:) Once I get it done and if I get it done in time:( But you better believe I'll be entering this into as many as I can. I need money and hardware for my next:)
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby YouGiveMeRash!!! » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:21 pm

WOW. My eyes are about to pop out. :lol:

I cant wait until you add yourself to the newegg competition. I'll be rooting for you! It's definitely gonna be the top rig there.

I havent seen you around for a while. Thanks for giving us an update. I'm loving this. Been watching your log. :wink:

EDIT:

Seriously though, you are my favorite modder out there. I think you need to enter this thing into every magazine, modding competition, etc out there.

Get your name out (it's already out lol with all those logs, I show my friends your work all the time. 8) ), and people will be paying and sponsoring you big time.

I think you need to start up a modding business or something. You would be superb at manufacturing mod parts or cases.

If I were you, I would be writing to big name case manufacturers and sending out resumes to them. You never know Tribal, they could hire you as one of their lead case designers! Just depends if you wanna do something like that, but it looks like you were born to do it!

Keep it up pal! Your work is amazing and top notch as always.
Main rig: 1/2" ID Water Cooled Lian-Li V2000B, Abit IP35 Pro, Intel C2D E6750@ -3.4ghz 1.3375v, Mushkin 2gb DDR2-800 996576, one terabyte storage, evga 7900GS KO w/ Zalman VF700-AlCu cooler, Swiftech Apogee GT water block, Ultra X2 550w PSU
Laptop: Asus Z70VA, Pentium M 725 1.6@ -2.13ghz (pinmod), ATI X700 Pro, 1680x1050 native res., bluetooth, the works...
YouGiveMeRash!!!
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby tribaloverkill » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:50 pm

YouGiveMeRash!!! wrote:WOW. My eyes are about to pop out. :lol:

I cant wait until you add yourself to the newegg competition. I'll be rooting for you! It's definitely gonna be the top rig there.

I havent seen you around for a while. Thanks for giving us an update. I'm loving this. Been watching your log. :wink:

EDIT:

Seriously though, you are my favorite modder out there. I think you need to enter this thing into every magazine, modding competition, etc out there.

Get your name out (it's already out lol with all those logs, I show my friends your work all the time. 8) ), and people will be paying and sponsoring you big time.

I think you need to start up a modding business or something. You would be superb at manufacturing mod parts or cases.

If I were you, I would be writing to big name case manufacturers and sending out resumes to them. You never know Tribal, they could hire you as one of their lead case designers! Just depends if you wanna do something like that, but it looks like you were born to do it!

Keep it up pal! Your work is amazing and top notch as always.

Well,... we will see what happens once I finish this thing. I love this so much,... it can't even begin to explain to you. I get lik3 2 - 3 hours of sleep a day and I am fine with that. Gawd,... there's something about this that makes me feel,... like this is me. This is what I do. It just feels so natural. Thanks for the compliments man. I appreciate it and it's good to see you:) Hows the 2000A treating you :D. I have never done anything like this for any manufactures or such, I havent really done anything like this at all. I would have to figure out how that would work. Maybe I'll talk to crimsonsky and ask him,... he does this sort of thing. Theres an update coming up in a few minutes.
tribaloverkill
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby YouGiveMeRash!!! » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:12 pm

Hmm...I would recommend you take a trip to the CES show in Las Vegas. Hundreds of PC case manufacturers, representatives, and PC market employers setup booths there. You could find hookups in an instant.

I'm not really sure who you should talk to, but I would ask around with someone that has connections and that sort of thing within the PC world. It's gonna be a lot of work at first as is every business or career, but seeing as how you are determined and a hard worker, I think you can do it.

Hows the 2000A treating you

Great. I sadly dont have the time anymore to tinker with my PCs as much. College makes me broke too, so that keeps me worried. I still love the case though. Everytime I seldom use that PC (the V2000A), I always want to do something to it. Make it complete, ya know? I'm just not in the situation to do so. :roll: :cry:
Last edited by YouGiveMeRash!!! on Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main rig: 1/2" ID Water Cooled Lian-Li V2000B, Abit IP35 Pro, Intel C2D E6750@ -3.4ghz 1.3375v, Mushkin 2gb DDR2-800 996576, one terabyte storage, evga 7900GS KO w/ Zalman VF700-AlCu cooler, Swiftech Apogee GT water block, Ultra X2 550w PSU
Laptop: Asus Z70VA, Pentium M 725 1.6@ -2.13ghz (pinmod), ATI X700 Pro, 1680x1050 native res., bluetooth, the works...
YouGiveMeRash!!!
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby DAVE1 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:17 pm

how long has this taken you so far to build ??
Join team 33258 today!!
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby ThEvil0nE » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:17 pm

Amazing progress! 8) 8) 8) I'll be heading to Jersey to pick up your "proto types" :twisted:
Image Image
ThEvil0nE
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Next

Return to System Modification