Motherboards.org Gear Store is Online

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby MoboCop » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:59 pm

evasive wrote:every quarter of the year? let me check when the last batch was sent then....

Well dont quote me for petes sake. That the impression I was under.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby MoboCop » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:05 pm

EmilyB wrote:MoboCop

Ive just recieved my sweatshirt and its awesome!!! :D :D :D

I had to ask a friend to order it for me because it didnt like my credit card, but thats not important. Ill be getting a large mug for my coffee soon :D Ive got to act fast, because the currency exchange rate at the moment is crazy (in my favour) so it didnt cost me much at all. And I thought it would take 14 days to ship but it took less than 7 from USA to UK 8O .

Fantastic service and great products, thank you so much :D

Well lets see a picture of it!
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby EmilyB » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:25 pm

MoboCop wrote:Well lets see a picture of it!

I will, if you will...No sorry forget I said that, I tried that dare with you and tattoos some time ago and I lost big time :oops: . Ok well if and when I can, I will :D

In all seriousness though, that CafePress shop is fantastic, please keep up the great work! I will definately get that mug too. :D
EmilyB

Postby MoboCop » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:50 pm

EmilyB wrote:
MoboCop wrote:Well lets see a picture of it!

I will, if you will...No sorry forget I said that, I tried that dare with you and tattoos some time ago and I lost big time :oops: . Ok well if and when I can, I will :D

In all seriousness though, that CafePress shop is fantastic, please keep up the great work! I will definately get that mug too. :D
:lol:
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Sabrewings » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:24 pm

MoboCop wrote:The moderator position is volunteer. Doc does send out motherboards and stuff the mods every quarter or so, I believe. So be nice to the mods.

In all seriousness, I was kidding. But, this is some nice bit of news about the extra stuff. I could use it to get a few PCs up and running...
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby profofpcs » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:02 pm

hey Sabre, can i have your handed down hand me downs??? lol

depression is just anger without the enthusiasm
anger is just danger without the "d"
profofpcs
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Myth » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:46 pm

MoboCop... I am interested in this hat: [url=http://www.cafepress.com/motherboards.12133606?zoom=yes#zoom]motherboards.org Baseball Cap
Product Number: 12133606[/url] but it's listed as: AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock / Discontinued :? Do you know anything about it's status? Will it be offered at some point in the future? Do you have access to this kind of info? Thanks for your help.

I just want a hat with the mobo logo on it. I really like hats with a leather strap in the back rather than velcro. Velcro and long hair don't mix very well. :roll:
Myth
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby MoboCop » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:59 pm

Myth wrote:MoboCop... I am interested in this hat: [url=http://www.cafepress.com/motherboards.12133606?zoom=yes#zoom]motherboards.org Baseball Cap
Product Number: 12133606[/url] but it's listed as: AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock / Discontinued :? Do you know anything about it's status? Will it be offered at some point in the future? Do you have access to this kind of info? Thanks for your help.

I just want a hat with the mobo logo on it. I really like hats with a leather strap in the back rather than velcro. Velcro and long hair don't mix very well. :roll:

hmm those are discontinued. I have added a couple similar ones but they only come in black. Check out the store see what you think.
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby MoboCop » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:51 pm

ok check out the store. New layout and a bunch of new items.
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Sabrewings » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:54 pm

MoboCop wrote:ok check out the store. New layout and a bunch of new items.

Great stuff, Mobo. Layout works great.

Oh yeah, I'm so getting those Folding boxers, soon. :wink:
Sabrewings
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements