Moderator: The Mod Squad
Sabrewings wrote:I did something similar to this when installing my Max3. The OTES makes it impossible to add in screws to the upper portion near the back of the case. With a spacer in that spot I found it near impossible to get the Max3 to line up in my case. Spent about an hour on it. Finally took a step back and thought about the spacer and the OTES shroud. I took out that spacer and everything's been okay since
Rob_Pope wrote:Stupid Mistakes... Where to start??
1) (yes they are numbered!!) Put SDRAM in the wrong way, needless to say a nice puff of smoke and it never worked
2) How does using a 2000XP running Splinter Cell Demo's sound without the fan plugged in. Got it up to 116C and it worked fine!!!
3) Dropping a monitor and splitting the plastic cover
4) USB cables for the case ports with the + and - data cables the wrong way
5) Scratchin a motherboard while putting on the HS/F
6) Turning on a PC without any HS/F installed.
Luckily I've been alright in most cases!! No doubt I have more to follow!
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests