The Mother Board
Have we a full list of flags?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Folding Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ripshod
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Have we a full list of flags? Reply with quote

Can I not see beyond my specs, or has noone yet produced a FULL list of flags and their effects/uses? Just post a link if there is a full list. If not can someone please put one together for us? Don't ask me, something like that is beyond me! confused wink
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a need to link to stanford u's "flags" list more in the team page's "guides" section. the basic list of flags, and how to input them is spelled out in the team page though. might you read the team page thoroughly, and compare to the draft version at my web site. i added some extra stuff, that hasn't found it's way to the team page yet.
Ripshod
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wicked. Nice one triple 4!! wink
son0rous
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i added more in there where needed, so anything relating to flags has a link in it. sorry i havent been able to update the site with your new content, but will when i have time, school is takin up most of the free space i have
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Folding Team All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: