NO WAR

Post here if you just want to chat about... whatever.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

NO WAR

Postby nowar » Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:30 am

ALL THE WORLD IS PROTESTING AGAINST WAR!!!!!!
nowar
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby len444 » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:28 pm

don't double post same in different forum divisions, once is enough- perhaps you should have posted in the 'hundred year war' section, where rants are permissable. are you aware, or just consumed w/ the hysterics/ emotion of your post- thus blinded to rational thought, therefore reckless/ dangerous in your belief (dangerous yin/yang component?).

edit: i see that this was moved to the water cooler, so water cooler topic it is!
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby tomnhanni » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:09 pm

Nope! Not ALL the world. Some oil-greedy-power-hungry-don't give a damn about the rest of the world-people are totally for war.
________
LIVE SEX
Last edited by tomnhanni on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomnhanni
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby nowar » Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:00 pm

Perhaps i would have been "rational", if i had a water-cooled brain and if i didn't have to eat "depleted" uranium contaminated food or drink (from NATO's "smart weapons").It's easy for someone to be "rational" and "balanced" if he is partialy informed or ignorant. If death knocks on his door hysteria is nothing.
One should be more carefull in his judgements if one is rational and well-balanced.
nowar
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:07 pm

nowar,
Let me be clear in saying that I am not in favor of a war w/Iraq. But it is very obvious that that is what it's gonna take. These pussyfooting 'peace activists' that are parading around in protest of it are the very ones that will run & stick their heads in the sand when a terrorist brings in deadly chemical weapons that was made by Saddam. They sure won't be waving no sign saying, "Don't shoot that terrorist! He can come home with me!"

Check out the link below for an interesting read. Especially my last post.

http://www.motherboards.org/forums/view ... hp?p=95190
Luke 6:31
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

unreal

Postby SupraDraco » Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:22 pm

I don’t understand why people want to destroy Sadam? If Sadam want s to torture and kill the Kurdish people let him. If he wants to stuff the bodies in ovens and cook them to hide the remains so be it. If he wants to rape and pillage his neighbors so what its his right I mean come on now they had the gull to ask him to repay his war loan, give me a break. Who cares about some 1600-century tribesman living in some mountain villages? They deserve to die don’t they? If sadam wants to toss some bio weapons at the Jews who cares they are only Jews.

I’m with the rest of you “peace activist”, He cant hurt us, so we should let Adolph, I mean Sadam do what he wants.
SupraDraco
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby tomnhanni » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:12 pm

These pussyfooting 'peace activists' that are parading around in protest of it are the very ones that will run & stick their heads in the sand when a terrorist brings in deadly chemical weapons that was made by Saddam.

It was the Americans who made and gave Saddam his weapons to invade Iran thats why they "know" he has them. America and Iraq were buddies for a time. The cia put Saddam in power. Kuwait (which was actually part of Iraq until the Brits took it away from them in 1921 to prevent Iraq access to Persian Gulf) was stealing oil from Iraq and crippeling Iraqs economy so Saddam invaded Kuwait with the US's approval. Then the US burns them for doing it. The Russians worked out a peaceful solution and Saddam aggreed to withdrawl from Kuwait. But before they could get out Bush bombed their retreat and killed civilians. Even after the official cease-fire agreed by the US and Iraq, the US slaughters thousands of Iraqi soldiers in a battle where no US soldiers die. Thats why Saddams so pissed now and its like a personal vendetta. The Iraqis weren't terrorists they were removed from the Terrorist nation list in 1982.
________
Ford Explorer history
Last edited by tomnhanni on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomnhanni
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Baha » Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:17 am

This is in no way a flame against anyone because nobody likes war unless they like watching people die, but unless you stop farting around in your 1988 isuzu trooper that gets like 8 miles per gallon and drive something more practical that doesn't eat away at our resources, you shouldn't be talking. I hear all these people protesting against the war and a lot of them base their protests on not knowing this or not knowing thaT. Just cuz we don't have concrete proof as to the exact arsenal of weapons Saddam has, that doesn't mean everything is ok. Ignorance is not a shield of virtue that you can wave around as if it's going to shut everyone up. Stalin killed millions of Russians and most of the people in that stinky country didn't even know a damn thing about it because they were ignorant, going on in their lives thinking stalin is some god-sent superfriend - and this is coming from a russian that spent more than half of his life in that stink hole. How long are you willing to wait until your eyes are opened? Until Saddam dies by natural cause and people aren't afraid to expose the truth? that was the case with stalin.
As far as americans giving saddam weapons, yeah i guess they/we are the ones to blame but then when you take a dump in your toilet very morning do you let it sit there or do you clean up after yourself. Its a mistake now but instead of sitting on our hands saying "oh woe is me, i was soooo stupid to have given him guns," DO something that'll stop him.
If you don't really care about what he doesn in his own country, thats your own personal opinion, but as far as i see it, the less people in the world that gangrape people in front of their familys and then feed them to dogs, the better off we'll be when he's dead. One less bad person in the world and i use the word bad very loosely here. Bad is having your puppy poop on your carpet, what we're talking about here is something that "bad" can't describe.
Baha
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby gamepyrate » Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:49 am

Oh if it were only Saddam causing all of our troubles, how great that would be. A simple target with barely any unity. Just launch a quick war and be out, and somehow restore peace... Odd how they expect one extreme to be followed by another.
However, ever since World War II and all the great, evil, technological advancements that helped us win, we have made things much more complicated.

"I understand that when people went to Albert Einstein and asked, ‘What do you think about the Third World War?,’ he reportedly answered, ‘I don’t know about the Third World War, but I’ll tell you about the Fourth.’ They asked him, ‘What is it? What is it? What is it?’ Einstein said, When you go to wage the Fourth World War, it will be with sticks and bows and arrows. We’ll be back to primitive man. Einstein explained what the Third World War is going to do — complete devastation."
gamepyrate
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby SeMag » Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:46 am

GamePyrate you surprise me, thats a nice quote.

But you are still Gay on my book.

SeMag
Welcome to Tijuana..
Tequila, Sexo y Mariguana..

Welcome to Tijuana
Con el Coyote no hay Aduana...

Manu Chau.

Songs to be proud of......
SeMag
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next