The Mother Board
A10-5800K+ASRock FM2A85X Extreme4-M ram suggestions please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertking82881
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: A10-5800K+ASRock FM2A85X Extreme4-M ram suggestions please Reply with quote

please forgive me for poor spelling grammar layout act I did not get very good schooling.
any suggestions at all are welcome. I hope to get some feed back from the man wink wink
I am overclock this mobo with the right ram from what I understand my ram of choice is works with fm2 if im not mistaken I do know it works with am. any way if you take a look at this review page it list xmp profile 1 2666 the motherboard im looking at supports 2600+
note: im trying to stick to a budget and my goals are to get most out of hardware and get most out of that amd apu so if there is any other motherboard cpu that could do this better that is also welcome I have looked at reviews and benchmarks and I found mother board I want not beats every thing out there. but don't take it with a grain of salt. my main goal is I want to play guild wars 2 at max settings and I don't care if it lags just a little in large groups I just want to play it I also will be using a awesome injector sweet fx and with some of its options make a impact on the hardware and will drop my fps bye how much I have no idea as I have not tryd those options . I can live with 20-30fps that's fine and with with overclocking im sure I can reach 30fps or higher and I will use a gtx 640 with this setup but I will start only with apu since is good as is to run most games a 30fps and over . I figure since guild wars 2 is cartoonish style I should have no problems reaching my goals and some

- Support for Socket FM2 100W processors
- 4 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- UMI-Link GEN2
Chipset - AMD A85X (Hudson-D4)
Memory - Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 2600+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
- Supports AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guild Wars 2 recommended hardware is a HD5670 for the graphics.
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=684&game=Guild%20Wars%202

That is a full 7 notches above the best integrated graphics in any APU:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

Playing Guild Wars 2 on maximum = use a seperate graphics card.

System error, strike any user to continue...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Recommendations All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: