Need help finding ASUS SL586-VPLUS Motherboard manual

The place to post if you are having trouble identifying your motherboard.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

I'm uploading the manual now ...

Postby BoardRunner » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:41 am

evasive wrote:Thank you! :mb_handshake::

Honestly, we will need to compress this .pdf further perhaps by editing each page. I just spent the only hour I have for now but later in the weekend I can get back to this. But I'm still uploading it into the email I'm sending you.
BoardRunner
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Re: I'm uploading the manual now ...

Postby BoardRunner » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 am

BoardRunner wrote:
evasive wrote:Thank you! :mb_handshake::

Honestly, we will need to compress this .pdf further perhaps by editing each page. I just spent the only hour I have for now but later in the weekend I can get back to this. But I'm still uploading it into the email I'm sending you.

I emailed it to you - please post to this forum where people can find it. Take care.
BoardRunner
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby evasive » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 am

I got it in the email. As soon as I have my web publishing machine back online (currently putting new floor in the attick) it's going to be on this page:
http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/superpower/Index.html

I see I can add another "brand", Fong Kai Industrial, Inc.

If you want I can mention you sourced the manual (give credit where credit is due).
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby BoardRunner » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 am

evasive wrote:I got it in the email. As soon as I have my web publishing machine back online (currently putting new floor in the attick) it's going to be on this page:
http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/superpower/Index.html

I see I can add another "brand", Fong Kai Industrial, Inc.

If you want I can mention you sourced the manual (give credit where credit is due).

Cool, I personally do NOT have Adobe Reader editing tools - perhaps you can run the optimize pdf under tools in that app. I've never used it. Let me know how that goes or if you still need to find some software. Sorry I said Fong Kai International, it's Industrial.

Yeah, let 'em know it's BoardRunner. I'm still a little shy on these forums so I hide behind BoardRunner for now. At least my scanner worked - now to tweak the settings a little. If you don't have the ability to shrink that manual down, I may have to rescan. Perhaps I could have saved the images first but my scanner simply puts into a pdf as the default option. Wow, this gets complicated. Anyway, let me know how it goes or if you need me to do something.

later on. Good luck with that new attic floor!
8)
BoardRunner
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Previous

Return to Motherboard Identification Forum