Hypocracy at its largest.................

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Hypocracy at its largest.................

Postby CivilDissent » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 am

So, the Black Panthers can stand in line and threaten the life of a man (for 1,000,000 dollars, mind you) on public, liberal TV and not a contrary word will be said by the liberal media, law enforcement, etc. but if Ted Nugent says even one word that might, maybe sound like a threat he gets investigated by the Secret Service.............if that is not racism/hypocracy/prejudice, I do not what is!!!

Racism lives at its largest, it is just in the opposite direction...which is ok in this country, the USA.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ted- ... 23765.html
"A mouth does not have to be open for words to be said or be spoken."

The Year the Greatest Nation on Earth was
Founded!

"Honor the Texas Flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one and indivisible."
CivilDissent
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby cw4cam » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm

YEA Ted Nugent. He welcomes the secret service investigation and is not backing down from his original position or statements. GO TED!!!!! PDT_Armataz_01_02
"A pessimist sees a problem with an opportunity. an optimist sees an opportunity with a problem."
Winston Churchill

Civilization is invaded by barbarians every generation. (author unknown)
cw4cam
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby c327 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Yes I agree with what you say, I thought the same thing. Where are the folks to DEMAND something be done about that being said???

Just gotta love that biased CNN and their one sided liberal and biased reporting.
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby bdub » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 pm

don't mix the "new black panthers" with the real black panthers...
http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm
the new BP's are few rogue idiots trying to stir a ruccus and trying to capitalize on an old brand, artificially trying to enhance their image.

whatever they said is pretty stupid... but i think ted nugent is even dumber.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby c327 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:16 am

bdub wrote:don't mix the "new black panthers" with the real black panthers...
http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm
the new BP's are few rogue idiots trying to stir a ruccus and trying to capitalize on an old brand, artificially trying to enhance their image.

whatever they said is pretty stupid... but i think ted nugent is even dumber.

The obvious big difference between the two you mention is that one is black and one is white. Good Ole biased CNN had a lot to say day after day about Nugent and the secret service but nothing that I read or heard about the Black Panthers putting a $1,000,000. bounty to kill Zimmerman?

Did the authorities investigate that ??? (don't make me laugh) and arrest the person or person responsible for that????? If they did I haven't read about it.
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby bdub » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 am

so the arguement is the secret service needs to go after the NBP and ask questions, or that CNN needed to talk more about the bounty on zimmerman by the NBP as being a bigger story?

the secret service protects the president, so why get them in on the GZ thing? CNN reports stuff, and just like they reported the GZ bounty, they reported the turd-nugget's THREAT on THE PRESIDENT.

hmmm, threat on the president vs. tiny group of idiots trying to garner national attention by group that is based on trying to seem "bigger" capitalizing on another groups name... i don't know, to me the former seems like a bigger deal. and i'm sure if the NBP's made a threat on president in some way, then the secret service would be talking to them, but they didn't.

it is dis-ingenuous to drop the "new" part of this "new black panther" name. it is really just spreading untruths and propagating lies... making the ties to earlier generations in a shady way. the NBP is not the "black panthers".

my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
antec neo he 650r
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby c327 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 am

bdub wrote:so the arguement is the secret service needs to go after the NBP and ask questions, or that CNN needed to talk more about the bounty on zimmerman by the NBP as being a bigger story?

the secret service protects the president, so why get them in on the GZ thing? CNN reports stuff, and just like they reported the GZ bounty, they reported the turd-nugget's THREAT on THE PRESIDENT.

hmmm, threat on the president vs. tiny group of idiots trying to garner national attention by group that is based on trying to seem "bigger" capitalizing on another groups name... i don't know, to me the former seems like a bigger deal. and i'm sure if the NBP's made a threat on president in some way, then the secret service would be talking to them, but they didn't.

it is dis-ingenuous to drop the "new" part of this "new black panther" name. it is really just spreading untruths and propagating lies... making the ties to earlier generations in a shady way. the NBP is not the "black panthers".

No, the Secret Service has nothing to do with that. Makes no difference to me what Black Panthers, Green Panthers, or what ever, the thing is that it seems the law took a blind eye to this group, being it a group of one or many, makes no difference. The authorities should have charged who ever made that threat, but because of who made it and who it was about the authorities looked the other way (remember the Rodney King thingy and what happened and what resulted?). Just no justice for when the shoe is on the other foot.

The Civil War was supposed to have ended on April 18, 1865 ????

No person can earn the respect of others by doing bad things like riots, beating on people and burning down stores and homes, marching down the street and blocking it so folks couldn't go to work or open their business, makes no difference who they are. To me that's not peaceful demonstrating.

ALL people need to learn to be good neighbors and to be a good people, then and only then maybe there will be a real change and not one like we have now when a person is forced to like someone when they don't deserve it. Respect is earned not given. A person can take a life time earning the respect of others and it only takes ONE bad deed to lose it all.

Elvis has left the building on this subject.........
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby bdub » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 am

c327 wrote:Makes no difference to me what Black Panthers, Green Panthers, or what...

Elvis has left the building on this subject.........

exactly, you'll profile based on one thing, skin color. that is profound.
nice ending.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
antec neo he 650r
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Return to The Hundred Year War