Casey Anthony Trial

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Casey Anthony Trial

Postby c327 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm

So this trial is over except for the sentencing for the misdemeanor guilty verdicts. Yeah I know there wasn't any hard evidence indicating she killed her child or for that matter how she was killed or when.

But my gut says she is guilty as sin itself. Must of had the OJ jury on this one.....
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” It can take a lifetime to earn it and a second to lose it. "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Toby B. » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Yup and a high school kid faces a possible 8 year prison term for putting a blowup doll in a bathroom stall..
Compaq-Fu Master
Other sites:
Hydrocephalus-Talk
DSL/Cable Webserver
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby CivilDissent » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:07 am

Just goes to show what I have always said about media influence.
People expect things to happen some CSI/NCIS/Matlock/Mason, etc., etc. way.
So many people seem to think that evidence can always be found and assembled in some lab by doctors of science, etc..

Sure, there should be evidence an nothing should be assumed but this was ridiculous.....and she is going to get rich off of this.....I do not car how many people say they are disgusted and will never buy her things. They will and just not tell you.

Oh, and the jury had to be smuggled out the back door some place out of town. That ought to say something.
"A mouth does not have to be open for words to be said or be spoken."

The Year the Greatest Nation on Earth was
Founded!

"Honor the Texas Flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one and indivisible."
CivilDissent
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Spark » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 am

I wonder when and where all this will really end for her. Will she go on to bigger and better times or will she have a strange or slow death some place ???

I would have voted for guilty.
Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Return to The Hundred Year War