a fresh copy of our games in future

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

a fresh copy of our games in future

Postby babala6547 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm

How will we be able to get a fresh copy of our games in the future. Even with software, my system gets various hacks, malware, etc. Equally, I purchase new systems and want to be able to obtain a fresh copy of my games (I have about 3 of them). So, will there be a url address to go to download copies? Hope so.

I am getting angry at these game sites that sell them and then after the spending fury is over, they shut down. This happened to me with
another game site. And because they reside out of the U.S.A., nothing can be done.

Is there any way I can purchase clean copies on a disk of my 3 games from the web owner?
babala6547
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby PFCBarefoot » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm

What do you mean by obtain a fresh copy of your games? If you have the games then don't you have the CD's? The only way to purchase a game online is going to be through sites like Steam and Sprocket. Either that or order the game and have the CD's shipped to you.

The sites that you are talking about about complete scams. You pay them money and then they are gone. Bye bye $$$$$
PFCBarefoot
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby hunter1801 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 pm

I don't even know what you are talking about. Once you buy a game why would you need a "fresh" copy? What games are you referring to? Sounds to me like you are dealing with games nobody has really heard of by shady companies. Also, why does your system get "hacks", malware, ect? You can't really get that stuff unless you are downloading stuff you aren't supposed to. I don't even use anti virus stuff and I don't get infected because I don't download random junk that I don't know what it is.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby fussnfeathers » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 pm

This might be edging into territory we can't talk about here. OP, where did you get your games from?
Faster than the speed of snot

and for the million hours that we were....well I'll smile and remember them all, then I'll turn and go....
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Toby B. » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm

If your computer is infested you stand no chance of having a clean copy of a downloaded program. If the system was to be properly cleaned and protected. Get the setup files and copy them to a CD or DVD..

End of subject.
Compaq-Fu Master
Other sites:
Hydrocephalus-Talk
DSL/Cable Webserver
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Return to Games