STEAMPOWER.COM

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Roach412 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 am

no, if you get locked out there are a couple different ways to regain control of your account (even if it's been hacked). i know a few people who actually had their accounts hacked and were controlled by others who were able to get them back. just takes some leg-work.

check their website, there's a few different ways to start.

-Roach
Lian Li Lancool First Knight Series PC-K59W
Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz
EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-TR
EVGA GTX 660ti
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB)
Crucial M4 128gb SATAIII SSD x2
Corsair Professional Series HX850 PSU
Roach412
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Re: never buy games from steam.com

Postby hunter1801 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

timeDrift wrote:would like to said never buy games from steam.com because if you have buy games back about two to three years you can for get it because they want number and more so I lost my half-life orange box plus crysis plus portal I try to get help but they give you a 15 min time out like a kid and then when you go for the help site they send you to get a notice that the acct is own by somebody else and I got back up disc with the games but it would not let me in to get key number so if any body now were I can buy the disc it would help me out alot because it seems that the buy on line games got worse or one more think write down all your number key games because once you lock out for get it it lose

No idea wtf you're trying to say, but I've had games on Steam for years and have NEVER had a problem at all. If you forget your account name/password....well that's your own fault. There are ways to recover it anyways.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Previous

Return to Games