The Mother Board
MOBOT . . . USB
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh........narrow it down. I can usually find what I need within a few pages. USB 3.0, wait on it. It's two seperate chips right now, I wouldn't be too itchy to buy it until it gets incorporated into the main chipset. Besides, there's maybe 100 products out there that use it, and unless you need a super-high-speed scanner, or maybe a 5Gbs external HDD enclosure, it's not worth the extra cost. Stick an add-in PCI card in there in a year if you find you need it.

and for the million hours that we were....well I'll smile and remember them all, then I'll turn and go....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
curves ahead
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right about one thing: I can expect a more invested, responsive, living community to help me with this issue elsewhere. If you can't spend a few hours to update your script then you've got a bigger problem than casually dismissing my serious inquiry. Sooner or later the MOBOT will gain for itself the reputation it deserves: an icon of the 90's, no longer supported, and (apparently) content to wither into obsolescence. It won't be your ads I'll be clicking, friend; it will be someone else's.

Lock the thread, I'm out of here.

curves ahead
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gawd we hate it when this happens... sorry i have a life as well...

System error, strike any user to continue...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: