MOBOT . . . USB

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Postby fussnfeathers » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Meh........narrow it down. I can usually find what I need within a few pages. USB 3.0, wait on it. It's two seperate chips right now, I wouldn't be too itchy to buy it until it gets incorporated into the main chipset. Besides, there's maybe 100 products out there that use it, and unless you need a super-high-speed scanner, or maybe a 5Gbs external HDD enclosure, it's not worth the extra cost. Stick an add-in PCI card in there in a year if you find you need it.
Faster than the speed of snot

and for the million hours that we were....well I'll smile and remember them all, then I'll turn and go....
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby curves ahead » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 am

You're right about one thing: I can expect a more invested, responsive, living community to help me with this issue elsewhere. If you can't spend a few hours to update your script then you've got a bigger problem than casually dismissing my serious inquiry. Sooner or later the MOBOT will gain for itself the reputation it deserves: an icon of the 90's, no longer supported, and (apparently) content to wither into obsolescence. It won't be your ads I'll be clicking, friend; it will be someone else's.

Lock the thread, I'm out of here.

curves ahead
curves ahead
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby evasive » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 am

gawd we hate it when this happens... sorry i have a life as well...
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site