The Mother Board
August Giveaway sponsored by XFX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Doc Overclock
Lord Of The Realm


Joined: 25 May 2000
Posts: 3328
Location: Star Fleet Academy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We always have a free giveaway for our readers and I am glad Legit Reviews posts about it, we post all their stuff so thats a good return,,,,,

Good luck to all of you though,,,,

Thanks

Doc
_________________
Doc Overclock - Adventures In Electricity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tyron
Initiate
Initiate


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I already entered this.

Thanks for another great giveaway, Doc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slugbug
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to everyone who entered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kylepaddock
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 732
Location: California, USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who wone?
_________________
Gateway MT6707 Notebook
Intel Pentium Dual Core T2060 1.6 GHz
Memory 2048 MB 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
224 MB shared video memory
High definition audio 2 channel
160 GB HD
8X Multi-format dual layer optical drive
802.11g wireless LAN
4 USB 2.0 ports
One VGA port
One S-Video
One IEEE 1394
One PCMCIA Slot

If you have done a transaction with me, please fill out my heatware. http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=64039
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
werty316
Initiate
Initiate


Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck everyone!
_________________
Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris kills people!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lmd
Pilgrim
Pilgrim


Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I entered. Good luck everyone.

My fingers are crossed toothy7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slugbug
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmd wrote:
I entered. Good luck everyone.

My fingers are crossed toothy7

I hope you didn't just enter today though because the contest ended yesterday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kylepaddock
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 732
Location: California, USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kylepaddock wrote:
who wone?



???
_________________
Gateway MT6707 Notebook
Intel Pentium Dual Core T2060 1.6 GHz
Memory 2048 MB 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
224 MB shared video memory
High definition audio 2 channel
160 GB HD
8X Multi-format dual layer optical drive
802.11g wireless LAN
4 USB 2.0 ports
One VGA port
One S-Video
One IEEE 1394
One PCMCIA Slot

If you have done a transaction with me, please fill out my heatware. http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=64039
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sbrehm72255
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 04 Mar 2006
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that they will let everyone know when they have confirmed winners............... cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slugbug
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrehm72255 wrote:
I'm sure that they will let everyone know when they have confirmed winners............... cool


That's usually how contests work lol

Any news on when winners will be posted?
It will be a whole month tomorrow crying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group