error found

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

error found

Postby Toby B. » Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:39 am

MoboCop, in search for a manual for an MSI MS-5184 motherboard I found a link to this site and got this error:
Warning: stat failed for /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/files/manuals/79/5184-10c.zip (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/includes/comfunc.inc on line 223
5184-10c.zip | 0 B | |

There seems to be several defunct files on the manuals page. Any Ideas?

Link:
http://www.motherboards.org/manuals/p/M ... /2037.html

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby MoboCop » Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:58 am

yes I know what is up with that. I am methodically re uploading all the files...When we moved servers many files showed only 0kb. So I upload throughout the day. I am almost done.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Toby B. » Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:32 am

MoboCop wrote:yes I know what is up with that. I am methodically re uploading all the files...When we moved servers many files showed only 0kb. So I upload throughout the day. I am almost done.
I just thought I would let you know :wink:.

Also, I sent you a PM....

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Is this completed?

Postby sfcrcc » Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:38 pm

:? Tried to view the MS 5128 manual, and got the same error.
sfcrcc

Return to Forum Problems/Errors