storage spaces issue

Discussions, problem solving, and tips and trick for operating systems go here. Windows, Mac, and Linux are ok. If you want to fight or put down an OS go to The Hundred Year War Forum. It will not be tolerated here. Make sure to post what OS is being discussed in the title of your post.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Tramontane
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

storage spaces issue

Post by Tramontane »

So I received an update kb4576478 & kb4571756, respectively. Now when i look at Storage Spaces it requests i add 3 more drives and informs me that all my disks for that drive letter are full. However when i look at explorer, the drive shows over 2/3 drive space free. I am running the Operating System Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (x64) Version 2004 (build 19041.508) so i am able to use ReFS file system and storage spaces. the storage space is set to parity the size set for the partition is 55 tb the size shows as 49.9 tb in explorer and 20tb shows as the used space with 29.9 free. I have not been able to find any corrupt files after checking several out and i have been able to write to the drive several gigabytes of data with no issues. Has anybody else had this size discrepancy?