Schematic from motherboard DA0U33MB6DO

The place to post if you are having trouble identifying your motherboard.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Schematic from motherboard DA0U33MB6DO

Postby andconectioncyber » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi guys , someone could help where can I found schematic from motherboard DA0U33MB6DO, please?
I looking by motherboard from Google but I doesnt found schematic
I trying to recover my laptop. :x
andconectioncyber
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Re: Schematic from motherboard DA0U33MB6DO

Postby Karlsweldt » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:11 am

Did find several links to that "DA0U33MB6DO" unit. Looks to be in the HP-Compaq HP 14-B065BR family.
For a true schematic of any motherboard, that is proprietary information of the manufacturer, protected by copyright patents. But a schematic for where wires, connectors, controls and features is needed, should be readily available.
Could be in the User's Manual or Owner's Manual, if more than just a folded pamphlet.
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby andconectioncyber » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:33 am

Karlsweldt wrote:Did find several links to that "DA0U33MB6DO" unit. Looks to be in the HP-Compaq HP 14-B065BR family.
For a true schematic of any motherboard, that is proprietary information of the manufacturer, protected by copyright patents. But a schematic for where wires, connectors, controls and features is needed, should be readily available.

Could be in the User's Manual or Owner's Manual, if more than just a folded pamphlet.

Its true. Could you share schematic with wires, connectors and more please?
I have hardworking to maintenance my laptop. I'm at "darkness maintenance". Maybe it could help
andconectioncyber
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Karlsweldt » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:56 am

Just browse for that "DA0U33MB6DO" listing. Some sites might not be trusted, so be cautious.. especially if you are prompted to download a program or other file!
You could also browse for "HP 14-B065BR", but I would prefer the authentic site for the product.
Maybe some info here.. http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP- ... el/5314361
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby andconectioncyber » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 am

Karlsweldt wrote:Just browse for that "DA0U33MB6DO" listing. Some sites might not be trusted, so be cautious.. especially if you are prompted to download a program or other file!
You could also browse for "HP 14-B065BR", but I would prefer the authentic site for the product.

Did you found a schematic with capacitance , resistences ,especification for every circuit from motherboard?
I searching for this
andconectioncyber
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby andconectioncyber » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:20 am

Karlsweldt wrote:Just browse for that "DA0U33MB6DO" listing. Some sites might not be trusted, so be cautious.. especially if you are prompted to download a program or other file!

Did you found a site that's shows shcematic from this motherboard with right capacitances, resitances and more Tell more details about DA0U33MB6DO?
andconectioncyber
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Karlsweldt » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:17 pm

To get component values and circuit trace "maps" or diagrams, you would have to request same from the original manufacturer. And likely would have to certify that you are a professional technician. The majority of computer motherboard manufacturers prefer that their hired "in-house" techs work on the boards only.
For most other electronic items, a lot easier to get a repair diagram or service manual.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Return to Motherboard Identification Forum