best low budget z97 mobo

Not sure what to buy? Ask here for some free advice.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

best low budget z97 mobo

Postby liomati » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:15 am

liomati
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Re: best low budget z97 mobo

Postby Karlsweldt » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Welcome to Motherboards.org.
Before any computer parts purchase, set your needs first. Whether intent on high-performance gaming, just Web browsing or doing office spreadsheets.. whatever the need. Then look at options. And maybe you would want to recycle some parts from an existing machine? Then too the power supply needs to be a lot more than adequate!
One important criteria is that a motherboard choice won't be obsolete in a few months. And can take a range of CPU types.
Is budget an "open end" or has a limit?

Let the experienced builders have their say. You won't be led wrong!
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Re: best low budget z97 mobo

Postby liomati » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:31 am

Karlsweldt wrote:Welcome to Motherboards.org.
Before any computer parts purchase, set your needs first. Whether intent on high-performance gaming, just Web browsing or doing office spreadsheets.. whatever the need. Then look at options. And maybe you would want to recycle some parts from an existing machine? Then too the power supply needs to be a lot more than adequate!
One important criteria is that a motherboard choice won't be obsolete in a few months. And can take a range of CPU types.
Is budget an "open end" or has a limit?

Let the experienced builders have their say. You won't be led wrong!

Well i want it for gaming and maybe hard gaming with high performance games like arma3 battlefield4..BUT im a 'little' programmer to so my pc will be setup to run everything..
I have all the parts that i need i just want a 2wayCF mobo because in the future maybe i will make CF, and i will OC my cpu/gpu for sure, thats why i want Z97 mobo and 7.1 ch audio...(all mobos in list have my needs)
All these mobos are almost lower than 100euro on my country so budget is lower than 100euro.
And yes maybe in some years i will change cpu to i7 for example, and i dont want to change mobo again.
liomati
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Return to Recommendations