Tax Payers Eat the Salami Again

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Tax Payers Eat the Salami Again

Postby c327 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am

Heard this on good old CNN the unbiased news network yesterday and read this today.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/16/us/illino ... ?hpt=hp_t2

20% of the graduating high school class are illegal people. It's nice seeing folks graduate but not folks that have no business being in the country illegally. The parents are most likely illegal also and thus pay no taxes and the complacent tax paying US citizens are paying the entire tab for the free schooling these folks are getting, not to mention all the other free governmental services that these folks all take advantage of and milk to the max at others expense, bet your last dollar they are more street smart than us. All this and it isn't even National Salami Day.

Just gotta love Obama. He promised a change and we sure as hell are getting it. So far the last thing I heard is that folks in the United States already lost 40% of their net worth, good job Obama, good job. I will still vote for Ron Paul if I can, even though I know he won't make it. I honestly believe that the U.S. economy is heading for a full scale melt down towards the end of the year that may end up being a world wide depression. Obama should have stuck to organizing community soup kitchens.

“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” It can take a lifetime to earn it and a second to lose it. "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby cw4cam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

I agree with what you say. BUT vote for the republican nominee and don't throw your vote away. I was 100% behind Herman Cain, but he is not going to be the nominee. We can't elect a NEW president if the nominee is not supported. You know I posted here before Obama was elected and I received a bunch of answers slamming me for not supporting him. WHERE are all you b------s NOW!!!! I love this hope and change.
"A pessimist sees a problem with an opportunity. an optimist sees an opportunity with a problem."
Winston Churchill

Civilization is invaded by barbarians every generation. (author unknown)
cw4cam
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby CivilDissent » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I totally agree with what both of you say, especially with cw4cams' point about not throwing your vote away. Too many throw a fit if their nominee is not chosen and, quite literally, do throw their vote away by not even voting. A vote for someone that you only half agree with is much better that not voting and electing someone you totally disagree with.

Their needs to be some clarification on Paul though.

Ron Paul used to be a doctor and lived only a couple of hundred yards(as in meters) away from me. He was my towns doctor. I rode the bus with his kids. I swam in his pool. I know things about him. He is not someone that you want to be your doctor or your president. He ran from one to the other because of complaints about him being the first. He almost went broke, in our town, because noone liked him. He is just not someone that I trust.
"A mouth does not have to be open for words to be said or be spoken."

The Year the Greatest Nation on Earth was
Founded!

"Honor the Texas Flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one and indivisible."
CivilDissent
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to The Hundred Year War