The United States Has Gone Wacky

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

The United States Has Gone Wacky

Postby c327 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 am

Image Image Image

I am at a loss for words to accurately describe what is happening to the United States of America.

Politics along with the corrupt kind have apparently been more important to our elected officials (including Obama) who have been charged with working for and doing what is best for the citizens of the United States.

It seems to me we have some fairly stupid folks in Congress and the Senate not to mention one seriously inept President who doesn't have the slightest idea what to do about the most important things concerning the welfare of our nations people.

Our representatives of the United States are so caught up with being politically correct along with the covering of their butts that they lost sight of doing what is right for all.

The United States is so deep in the S--T they created I see no way of coming out of it with out rebuilding our entire political and governing process.

Outside of Ron Paul who I like, (he says it like it is) I don't see any other folks of the republican party's presidential candidates that are presidential material. Some folks are so scared of saying and doing what is right regardless of the outcome they just shake in their boots.

Obama in my opinion is as spineless and inexperienced as they come and has no business being in the Oval Office.

We are slowly going down for the count................ Don't get me started on the illegal immigration thingy, which I have very strong opinions of, and some of which probably couldn't be posted here...............
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” It can take a lifetime to earn it and a second to lose it. "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby AmEv » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 am

I'm with you on this one.

1: The ironically-named "protect-IP" bill.
2: The "pizza=vegetable" debate
I'm gonna get my new hardware. And my worklog here.
AmEv
Black Belt
Black Belt

Location: Wanting to be at these forums, but not as active as they

Postby evasive » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:27 am

We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby bdub » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 am

evasive wrote:hmmmm
http://geke.us/GS.html

while the goldman connection looks intriguing... certainly throughout history, it has been people from big corporations and big banks that have been picked for administrative positions in government. it is just the nature of the beast. i mean, who would you pick for a secretary of treasury? someone who has little or no real monetary experience, or someone that comes from a long service to a bank as a top administrator?

what would be interesting is to see a percentage this group is of all the government positions in this feild over this time, to get a true feeling if there is a true goldman imbalance.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Return to The Hundred Year War