Osama Bin Laden killed in Pakistan - Officially confirmed!

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby c327 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:00 am

MrG wrote:Hmmm... Is he really dead?

Obama is refusing to show any proof (pictures or videos) of the dead body because it might cause a security risk. How can a single picture of a dead body be a security risk? :?

I agree, fabricating such an event is beyond insanity because if Osama was to pop up out of nowhere in a years time that would be the end of Obama's credibility and the credibility of all involved. But why refuse to provide any proof?

Is he really dead ???? I read where his face was blown off. I think that would hurt like a bit-h he is now in hell with the devil
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby MrG » Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am

c327 wrote:
MrG wrote:Hmmm... Is he really dead?

Obama is refusing to show any proof (pictures or videos) of the dead body because it might cause a security risk. How can a single picture of a dead body be a security risk? :?

I agree, fabricating such an event is beyond insanity because if Osama was to pop up out of nowhere in a years time that would be the end of Obama's credibility and the credibility of all involved. But why refuse to provide any proof?

Is he really dead ???? I read where his face was blown off. I think that would hurt like a bit-h
Do you believe everything you read? :o I don't. At least with Saddam Hussein (for example) his execution was made public.
MrG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby Karlsweldt » Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 am

There are strict rules about what can be presented on public television and in other media, in most countries. Carnage, gore and dismembered or mutilated bodies are classed as 'severely restricted' unless a stern warning about content is first posted.
Some people enjoy the sight of mutilation or gore.. but this is not something you would want a young child to view.
The wound from a "consumer" type firearm (rifle or handgun) is much less destructive than that from a military firearm.. for the reason of ending an enemy's life instantly.
The recent news items about Bin Laden's sons filing a law suit are ludicrous.. in light of the events that occurred on Sept. 11th! Thousands of people were killed mercilessly, by his involvement!! One old adage is always fulfilled.. "Live by the sword, die by the sword". Within any population, the majority live in peace and compassion with their beliefs.. but there are radical elements (warped minds) that distort the beliefs to their own malicious means.
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby hunter1801 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Karlsweldt wrote:There are strict rules about what can be presented on public television and in other media, in most countries. Carnage, gore and dismembered or mutilated bodies are classed as 'severely restricted' unless a stern warning about content is first posted.
Some people enjoy the sight of mutilation or gore.. but this is not something you would want a young child to view.
The wound from a "consumer" type firearm (rifle or handgun) is much less destructive than that from a military firearm.. for the reason of ending an enemy's life instantly.
The recent news items about Bin Laden's sons filing a law suit are ludicrous.. in light of the events that occurred on Sept. 11th! Thousands of people were killed mercilessly, by his involvement!! One old adage is always fulfilled.. "Live by the sword, die by the sword". Within any population, the majority live in peace and compassion with their beliefs.. but there are radical elements (warped minds) that distort the beliefs to their own malicious means.

Don't get what you are trying to say......Just because tv has boundaries doesn't mean that there can't be other means of providing proof of the body. That's what the internet is for.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Roach412 » Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 am

hunter1801 wrote:Don't get what you are trying to say......Just because tv has boundaries doesn't mean that there can't be other means of providing proof of the body. That's what the internet is for.

:laughing3:

-Roach
Lian Li Lancool First Knight Series PC-K59W
Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz
EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-TR
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB)
Crucial M4 128gb SATAIII SSD x2
Crucial M4 256gb SATAIII SSD
OCZ Saber 1000 960GB Enterprise SSD
Corsair Professional Series HX850 PSU
Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27" w/drop ceiling mount
Logitech G930 7.1 Headset
DBPOWER RGB LED Keyboard
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
Roach412
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby c327 » Sat May 21, 2011 2:09 am

I want to see his picture with his brains hanging out of his eye......
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Previous

Return to The Hundred Year War