Youtube contest

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Postby evasive » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:03 am

err, I have watched that movie 4 times. I do NOT see chaosquall mentioned in there. There's only one winner for the power supply.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby slugbug » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 am

evasive wrote:err, I have watched that movie 4 times. I do NOT see chaosquall mentioned in there. There's only one winner for the power supply.

Right at the beginning Eric mentioned 4 names and said even if they didn't win he would be sending them something for helping out.
slugbug
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby chaosquall » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:42 am

i am mentioned at the start, i didnt say it was for the power supply. Idk what my prize is, w/e it is i still have not yet recived it. How can you miss my name 4 times?

I have messaged on youtube around 12 times now, on twitter and on here, also messaged doc overclock no reply from any of them.
chaosquall
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby evasive » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:50 pm

I said I didn't see any evidence. That is, I had no audio on since I was handling this thread at work.

Then one time at home I decided to listen to the youtube stuff and hey presto, there's your name. I just got a PM the problem was you living outside the US, shipping and handling costs etc so it was solved in another way.

Unless you have anything to add I'd say case closed.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby chaosquall » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm

i was meant to get a itunes voucher but still have not recived everytime i contact him on youtube i am told to send my email i do that with all the details and nothing gets back to me 6-7 replys to him and nothing back.
chaosquall
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site