The Mother Board
Review xfx gt240 & Gigabyte Gt 240

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slasha666
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Review xfx gt240 & Gigabyte Gt 240 Reply with quote

hi
I've just been looking at the reviews of the Xfx Gt240 & Gigabyte Gt240 and they seem identical in every aspect apart from the conclusion which only differs by having a bit added at the end, wich is strange since they are supposed to be written by different reviewers. i like to read your reviews because i always thought they where pretty good, but now i'm not sure what to believe. to have two card with identical test scores is very unlikely, even with identical cards. can you enlighten me, i'm sure it's just a mistake.

kind regards

sascha
AngelLaHash
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If two cards get the same score, with the same GPU
then could you like them together with a SLI and be ok

what happens if you like two non same brades together
i think in the old voodoo days it didnt like it
been some time since i played with them and only had two makers of cards with them, some german company and 3dFX but they didnt like each other, but could of been the card been that old and been some time since i played with them, the german one was a VULCAN i think
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: