MOBOT . . . USB

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

Postby fussnfeathers » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Meh........narrow it down. I can usually find what I need within a few pages. USB 3.0, wait on it. It's two seperate chips right now, I wouldn't be too itchy to buy it until it gets incorporated into the main chipset. Besides, there's maybe 100 products out there that use it, and unless you need a super-high-speed scanner, or maybe a 5Gbs external HDD enclosure, it's not worth the extra cost. Stick an add-in PCI card in there in a year if you find you need it.
Faster than the speed of snot

Two wrongs don't make it right, but I sleep pretty good at night
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby curves ahead » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 am

You're right about one thing: I can expect a more invested, responsive, living community to help me with this issue elsewhere. If you can't spend a few hours to update your script then you've got a bigger problem than casually dismissing my serious inquiry. Sooner or later the MOBOT will gain for itself the reputation it deserves: an icon of the 90's, no longer supported, and (apparently) content to wither into obsolescence. It won't be your ads I'll be clicking, friend; it will be someone else's.

Lock the thread, I'm out of here.

curves ahead
curves ahead
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby evasive » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 am

gawd we hate it when this happens... sorry i have a life as well...
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Previous

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site