heyall, could ya help me with some wow issues?

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

heyall, could ya help me with some wow issues?

Postby yvangkwheng » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:55 pm

hey, bros & sises, i got a problem. ive recently made up my mind 2 play wow game but i dunno what class im gonna select for fun. would ya guys plz gimme some tips on which class is much easier for raising up its level? or do i have to buy some wow gold or simply find someone to power level my future charater?
yvangkwheng
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby fussnfeathers » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:34 am

They're all about the same, a friend that plays says Paladin is going through a rough time right now, it's almost too powerful a class when maxed. Got another friend that's a mage, he really likes it.

Now why on earth would you pay for a game and expansions, pay for the server, they pay somebody else to play the game for you??? That's rather silly..........you'll wind up with a fully templated character, have no idea how to use the skills, have no quests left to do until Blizzard releases another expansion, and have paid a fortune for a pretty picture you can't do a darn thing with.
Faster than the speed of snot

Two wrongs don't make it right, but I sleep pretty good at night
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Deputy1515 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 am

I completely love the new Death Knight class. They have little of everything. They make great solo toons due to their ability to wear plate armor and self heal. But I dont remember if you can get a Death Knight unless you have another toon at 60 or so.

Barring that I think a Pally or warrior would be good.
Deputy1515
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fussnfeathers » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:36 am

Tim tried the Death Knight, and really didn't care for the class too much. Yeah, you have a little of everything, but nothing was as strong as a specialized class. We had a similar idea in SWG. You could either use all your points and master a particular profession, or split them up into two profs. Our guild found that it was much better to have master class fighters, and run tactics to do a quest. We got so ridiculously good, we could run the Necrosis quest four or five times without losing, while another guild's group was barely halfway down the tunnels and losing people every few feet. We'd have our defense Jedi burst run down the tunnels and draw all the mobs after him, the rest of us would just stroll down and pick them off from behind.
Faster than the speed of snot

Two wrongs don't make it right, but I sleep pretty good at night
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby hunter1801 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 am

It really doesn't matter what you pick. Just pick whatever class you think is the coolest and you'll have fun playing it. When you level, make sure you level as a dps spec, not healing or defense. Otherwise it will take you forever to kill stuff. All classes have a dps spec, even healer classes.
hunter1801
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Return to Games