Looking for Warhammer Buddy Trial Keys

Like to play games? This is the place to talk about it.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Looking for Warhammer Buddy Trial Keys

Postby sircapo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 am

Anyone got a Warhammer buddy key to share? I want to try this game before I spend the dough to buy full version. I hear this game is basically a copy of WOW and I got sick of playing WOW. 8)
sircapo
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Ge FOrce 543 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I think I can hook you up give me a minute

edit: Well never mind. Mythic decided since I recently reactivated my account, I need to wait a month before I can get the keys for new members.

Also if you are curious, the game isn't as easy to run as WoW. More memory is used and the game tends to run much better with the directx10 interface than with x9. If you don't have a card with at least 256mb memory in the x10 series, you may be dissapointed with the performance. Also make sure you have at the least 2gb of memory and a cpu that is capable of handling large loads, anything with more than 1 core, or at the least 3+ghz should do ok. There have also been reports with problems on the 8800 cards.

Either way the game is a blast if you prefer PvP over PvE. If not, the game would in no way be worth it, considering you must play the game with other people, against other people, to get anywhere or do anything.

Sorry I don't have a key available for you right now. I'd like to see more people trying it out.

On yet another note, I am most likely quitting, not because the game is boring or hardware demanding, but for personal reasons.
Ge FOrce 543
BANNED!

Return to Games