I am moving to a new server today!

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

I am moving to a new server today!

Postby MoboCop » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:54 pm

Expect some issues and I get everything battened down and in working order. The new server is setup a bit different and I still have to tweak a few things.

Thanks.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 8854
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2000 1:01 am
Location: Fresno

Postby evasive » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:02 pm

Thought you were. Best of luck.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
********************************
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 37389
Joined: Sun May 06, 2001 12:01 am
Location: Netherlands

Postby MoboCop » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:08 pm

ok tweaking has been done. Everything appears to be in order. If you find anything out of kilter let me know.

Thanks.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 8854
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2000 1:01 am
Location: Fresno

Postby Toby B. » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:28 pm

MoboCop wrote:ok tweaking has been done. Everything appears to be in order. If you find anything out of kilter let me know.

Thanks.
Will Do MoboCop......... 8)
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 14277
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Maine

Postby Happy Hillbilly » Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:03 pm

I've made 2 posts and before I made the post I noticed that the previous post had a later time on it. When I posted, my post jumped in front of theirs. One in particular is Tolemac's post in the "Is US big brother or big bully" thread in Water Cooler. His post was right after Mobo Cop's. Now it has been pushed back. The other was in Tech forum under "PC Chips M810 with no power". The post by Davey something or another was there before mine & it got pushed back. Has time of 12:02 am and mine was posted before his, at 11:49pm.
Luke 6:31
Happy Hillbilly
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:30 pm
Location: Murphy,NC (Apopka,FL)

Postby Toby B. » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:11 am

Happy Hillbilly wrote:I've made 2 posts and before I made the post I noticed that the previous post had a later time on it. When I posted, my post jumped in front of theirs. One in particular is Tolemac's post in the "Is US big brother or big bully" thread in Water Cooler. His post was right after Mobo Cop's. Now it has been pushed back. The other was in Tech forum under "PC Chips M810 with no power". The post by Davey something or another was there before mine & it got pushed back. Has time of 12:02 am and mine was posted before his, at 11:49pm.
Now that one is an odd one HH :?

I am sure it is just a fluke that should be fixed soon if not already done so with the latest roound of tweaks to the new server...

Please let us know if this happens again.

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 14277
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Maine

Postby useless comment » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:26 pm

This may be just coincidence but I can not get to the forums using Mozilla now. Could there be any connection? I don't have a problem with any other PHP forums using Mozilla so I don't know what the problem is.
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree
 
Posts: 1344
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 1:01 am

Postby psyte » Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:25 pm

sodsm live wrote:This may be just coincidence but I can not get to the forums using Mozilla now. Could there be any connection? I don't have a problem with any other PHP forums using Mozilla so I don't know what the problem is.


Same here. I hate having to use IE. Oh well, guess we all have to make sacrifices sometimes.
psyte
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:10 pm
Location: CA

Postby useless comment » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:06 pm

I tried to access the forums a little while ago and got the old PHP critical error thing so I thought yay Mobo's fixing the problem for us Mozilla and Nutscrape users. Much to my chagrin it was down for some other reason I guess.
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree
 
Posts: 1344
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 1:01 am

Postby MoboCop » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:47 pm

I am still tweaking it to try to avoid the too many connections error.

I dont know why your browser would work before but not now. I just changed the server. Should make no difference.

Can you email me a screenshot of what it looks like?

thanks. also what version of browser you are using.

I do not support ns 4.xx and dont plan too, ever.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 8854
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2000 1:01 am
Location: Fresno

Next

Return to Forum Problems/Errors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests