The Mother Board
Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H Motherboard Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ollE
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H Motherboard Review Reply with quote

Read it all here: http://www.motherboards.org/reviews/motherboards/1813_1.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ATrebeau
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed this review...honestly, not because of the specifics of the Gigabyte motherboard but because of your comments throughout concerning integrated video chipsets, comparing/contrasting what's available, etc.

I do have to say, though...I was impressed with the layout of the Gigabyte mobo around the cpu. It does look like they put some real effort into keeping the error clear for coolers.

I didn't think there would be that much improvement over the 3200 mGPU on the 780G boards but the tests doen't lie. lol Impressive difference to me, anyways.

Where there any other significant changes between the 3200 and 3300 implementation of mGPU besides the huge increase in core speed?
Was that the only real reason for the increase in mGPU performance?

Thanks for ther review, Ben.

i7-980X | GA-X58-USB3 (rev. 1.0) | Corsair D GT DDR3-2000 6GB | MSI GTX 480 | True Black | PCP&C 1200W | CM Storm Sniper
PUTALE
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be a nice board for htpc. Too bad AMD CPU just not as powerful as Intel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mother Board Forum Index -> Motherboards.org Web Site All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: