Forums may be intermittently unavailable.

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Forums may be intermittently unavailable.

Postby ollE » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:19 pm

We are currently transferring to a new host so there may be a few hiccups in our forums... We are doing our best to insure a smooth transition but a few outages may be necessary to prevent postings and new users from being lost. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you encounter a problem, please check back later. The forums will not be down for long…-Evan
ollE
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby Ghen » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:57 am

zomg it was downzors with message_die() error *world explodes*
ImageImageImage
Ghen
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Daft Ada » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:42 am

Everytime I hit the "Mark all forums read" button, I get a "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error. Can this be fixed?
Daft Ada
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Daft Ada » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 am

Intermittently, I am seeing
"Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0"
in the topic review pane when I reply to a thread.

I say intermittently, because it seems ok on this thread but I've seen it twice today already.
Daft Ada
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Return to Forum Problems/Errors