Wireless Keyboards?

All hardware or software issues that do not have a specific forum go here.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Wireless Keyboards?

Postby bob420 » Thu May 09, 2002 3:13 pm

:arrow: I was checking out some cordless keyboards and I was wondering if they are any good. They should work pretty good if they're gonna be worth the extra doh you pay up front plus the cost of frigg'n batteries. anyone got one? I was looking at one Logetec that inluded cordless mouse and one microsoft very similar
bob420
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby MoboCop » Thu May 09, 2002 3:49 pm

I have the logitech one with the cordless mouse. I recently dumped the keyboard and switched to a corded keyboard. I am still using the cordless mouse.

I switched because I was having wierd problems. Switching batteries did not help.

I dont know if they keyboard went bad or what. It worked fine for months up until this problem arose. I did have to change the batteries a few times.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

thanks

Postby bob420 » Thu May 09, 2002 5:12 pm

ok thats cool. by the way how many batts and how often? AA's?
bob420
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby MoboCop » Thu May 09, 2002 5:14 pm

4 AA's I think. Not too much I think I changed it 2 times in 3-4 months.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Logitech Cordless Works Fine

Postby TheReader » Sun May 12, 2002 10:34 am

When I built a new computer I decided to go with the Logitech "I-touch" cordless keyboard and cordless optical mouse.

That was about six months ago. The four AA batteries in the keyboard are still pumping right along. I had to change the batteries in the mouse once already...maybe it's that little red light!

I like it, have never had any problems. The various buttons for websites are allright, even convenient in some cases.

At around $80 dollars, it's rather expensive. Depends on how "neat" you want your desk to appear and how often you've been "strangled" by the mousecord!
TheReader

Postby Rraven » Sun May 12, 2002 12:33 pm

I have 2 Logitech I touch cordless keyboards, I have changed the batteries 3 times in 3 years. Never had a problem with either of them and they both see 8-10 hours a day use. Good product for me, I spend alot of time wheeling back and forth at a very large work station, with the cordless I dont have to keep going to one spot to enter stuff when testing items.

Red
Rraven
Green Belt
Green Belt

Return to General