overclocking BFG GeForce 6200 OC AGP8X 128Mb

Techniques, tips, and advice for the performance PC enthusiast on overclocking.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

overclocking BFG GeForce 6200 OC AGP8X 128Mb

Postby pahoogawoo » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:01 am

i realize this card is factory overclocked but its not much and it rund at REally low temps so i would like to know how i overclock this card... i thought there was something in the Nvidia control pannel......
EDIT:
i looked at the overclocking 101 and what i dont understand is the ration thing ... so iahve to change the cpu or memory clocking in order to overclock the AGP slot ???
EDIT:
okay so i have been looking around in my BIOS but i cannot find anything to change the AGP to overclock it .... i have a P4P800-E Deluxe motherboard... andi hear that the bios is supposed to make for easy and good overclocking but i need someone to help me get started by finding were to change the AGP...
pahoogawoo
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby pahoogawoo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:36 am

Wow ive noticed that no one really talkes in the overclockers anonymous forum... however i would like to post an update for the faint chance that someone might reply ... i have now figured out how to change the FBs settings of my video card and it is like 60/30 to start i think and i raised it to the next one 66/33 what i am wanting to know is what is this doing ??? there is one more option to raise it however i am wondering will it really improve my gamming experience aka less lagg ???
pahoogawoo
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby MrMozart » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:42 am

You might want to take a look at this site. They have a video card OC section.

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/
ASUS A8N32 Sli Deluxe
AMD Opteron 165
2 x 512 TEAM Group PC4800
ATI AIW X1800XL
2 x 74gig WD Raptors RAID 0
Pioneer 110D DVD+/-RW
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750
MrMozart
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Return to Overclockers Anonymous