New Forum Suggestion

For discussions related to the main web site or the forum itself are now combined into one to clean things up a bit..

New Forum Suggestion

Postby c327 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:42 pm

I would like to suggest a financial forum being added to these forums. I belong to 7 tech forums and none of them have such a place where one can go to discuss financial and or investment subjects that are specifically for that purpose. This would be for folks that want to share ideas and suggestion with the direction being towards increasing ones portfolio.

I think this would be unique and a draw to the motherboards.org website. Not all of the folks that take part on various tech forums are children.

I also suggest that if such a forum was to be created that it be moderated by an adult American Citizen that has some personal financial and or investment experience such as personally owning at least one of the following: stocks, bonds, mutual funds annuities etc, not talking about professional experience.

In addition If such a forum were to be established I would also suggest that strict guidelines and rules of engagement be made that would coincide directly with this type forum. :idea:

Edit: March 29, 2007

I had a feeling something like this wouldn't fly around here.?
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Return to Motherboards.org Web Site