Asus Motherboard manual missing from site

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Asus Motherboard manual missing from site

Postby bigin » Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:17 pm

hey guys...i thought id come threw motherboards.org to get a manual because the asus site is down...i just got a asus A7V226-E and i need a manual badly..if u can help id really appreciate it.. i really wanna get my new mobo in there -_-

ive also tryed this site if someone wanted to tell me that...but it will not download for me...if u can help thanx
bigin
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Toby B. » Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:17 pm

I tried the manual located on this site earlier this evening. It took a while to download but it did. The file is corrupted/damaged, this is not a problem caused by motherboards.org it is in the .pdf file itself. I will try and locate a "good" copy of the manual for you ASAP.

Toby
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby bigin » Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:53 pm

i found one...had to navagate alot on the asus site...but i got it...i have the motherboard in now....i just gotta get my led lights working right lol...
the manual is confusing when it comes to hdd leds and power leds
bigin
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Tolemac » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:42 pm

New copy of the manual to be uploaded later tonight or in the morning.
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Return to Forum Problems/Errors