Continuous Login Dilemma

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Continuous Login Dilemma

Postby kevinloh » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:51 pm

Today I was unable to login due to inactive account issue I sent an email to the support team in mobo.org and sure enough now I can login. But whenever I post a message I will be brought back to the login form and after login in I retype the post message and Submit. After that I get redirected to the Login form once more, Thats why I have to click back, copy all my post information and paste them in the form when I login once more to post a message and this happens in a loop countless number of times before my post is actually displayed in the forums.

It seems that the server database are having some problems. Well I have brought this issue which I think there are some people in the same boat as I am. I hope this gets rectified soon and Good Luck as well as Thanks to the Support and Administrative Team handling the forums here at Mobo.org. Cheers.
GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3
Intel 3930K 3.20Ghz O/C to 4.0GHz
PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler
16GB CORSAIR DDR3-2133 LP
SAMSUNG 830 256GB SSD SATA3
12TB HDD Drives
EVGA Nvidia 2GB GTX680 Superclocked Signature 2
CORSAIR AX1200W PSU
Sharkoon T28 Green Edition Case
DELL 22 Widescreen LCD Monitor E228WFP
kevinloh
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby evasive » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:02 am

clear internet cache. been there, done that.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Return to Forum Problems/Errors