opera

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

opera

Postby bernie10101 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:54 pm

This is to tell the webmaster that this site is totally @#$! in my Opera browser. Increasing numbers of web authors no longer give a $%^!@# about the user, or about weakening Microsoft's stranglehold on the PC planet.

Not that it matters much in this case, because the site is pretty useless anyway. It used to be pretty functional, now it's just being used to make money, like so many others. Very sad.

bernie
bernie10101

Postby DAVE1 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Your pleasant :roll:
DAVE1
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby kokalo » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:46 am

PEBCAK!

My Opera (6, 7, 8 and now 9) and Firefox both work perfectly fine.

With that sort of attitude, we actually don't want you here, so toddle along....
ImageImage

P3! (No, not PIII)
kokalo
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby ~Rob » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:27 pm

I agree! I use opera 8 and 9 on two computers and it renders fine!
Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby tedybear » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:30 am

Coming from a user with a total post count of "1"? Lobbing insults when you have not taken part of any discussion with the forum?

:roll:

S-

P.S. this site is one of the better ones, next time ask why something does not work before dissin' it.
tedybear
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Re: opera

Postby evasive » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:47 am

bernie10101 wrote:This is to tell the webmaster that this site is totally @#$! in my Opera browser. Increasing numbers of web authors no longer give a $%^!@# about the user, or about weakening Microsoft's stranglehold on the PC planet.

Not that it matters much in this case, because the site is pretty useless anyway. It used to be pretty functional, now it's just being used to make money, like so many others. Very sad.

bernie

Tried in Opera. Works fine. I'll try Konqueror next.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby scottla » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:15 pm

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.

FWIW, site works fine in all browsers I have installed, including FF, IE, Opera and Mac Safari.
scottla
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Return to Forum Problems/Errors